A Food Blog To Enrich Your Cooking Style & Knowledge.

Facebook

https://web.facebook.com/Flavour-Chef-110874867377805/

Healthy Oatmeal Fufu Recipe

 

Oatmeal Fufu Recipe

How to make Oatmeal Fufu

When I'm trying to lose weight, my favorite food is oatmeal fufu. It is a healthy, fiber-rich alternative to traditional solids. However, I don't advocate eating garri, fufu, or pounded yams. All these foods can be part of a healthy diet.

When I'm trying to lose weight, oatmeal fufu is my favorite solid. It is a healthy, fiber-rich alternative to traditional solid foods. I don't recommend pounding yam, garri, or fufu. All these foods can be part of a healthy diet.

Oatmeal Fufu can be made from plain quick-cook oats (quaker), and can be served with any soup. It contains fewer calories than eba (garri), pounded yellow, and is high in complex carbohydrates.This will keep you full for longer.

This recipe and calorie information will be included in my Nigerian-based weight loss meal plan. -> .

Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup quick oat

Directions

  • Blend quick oat with one cup of water in a blender until smooth.
  • Put the oatmeal in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Continue to stir the mixture until it begins to become cuddle-like.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About

Powered by Blogger.

CATEGORIES

Search This Blog

Advertisement

Main Ad

About Me

Labels